November 30, 2013

I have a (new) date!

I got a call yesterday from J, the dental assistant at the hospital, to tell me that Dr. W is back doing surgeries and that my new surgery date is February 10, 2014!!!!

That is about 10 weeks away which sounds very close, I am so excited!

Unfortunately this means that I will have to finish my summer job about three weeks early, but fortunately my boss was okay with this and also the timing works out PERFECTLY with university! I am due to start back on the 3rd March, it really couldn't have worked out better. Everything happens for a reason....

In a side-note, I got an A- for my honours dissertation I spent all year working on. It's been a good few days. :)

Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaahh!! So excited for you Kelsie - Feb will be here before you know it!! Oh, and congratulations - you must be (& should be) very proud of yourself :)
    Cheers, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! It's already gone pretty fast, less than 8 weeks to go now :)
      I'm enjoying your post-surgery updates! Sounds like it went really well, can't wait to see you without braces :)
      Kelsie

      Delete